Sunday, March 30, 2014

Eat that Cake!

It's really okay to worry about how you look, to try and look better and it's also okay not to worry at all. As long as you're happy worrying about it or not worrying  about it - it's okay.

The real worry is when you start worrying because of someone else, because of what they say or how they expect you to look. If someone makes you feel bad - That is not okay. 

You should be concerned about being healthy and fit, but the photoshopped picture perfect looks, let's leave that for the Kingfisher Calendar girls :)

Find yourself someone who loves you with all your imperfections and right out of bed disheveled looks because your life is not a soap opera and we will all wake up from this Instagram world looking like crap and not like our profile pictures.

While I constantly worry about if I look fat, fatter or just not my best - I worry because I know I can do better :) If I worried because someone said that I'm looking fatter/not my best then I'd make sure I'd lose and feel lighter. I would lose them from my life ;)  The well-wishers who are superficial enough to focus only on what's wrong with you instead of all the things that are right with you :)

So eat that chocolate cake, cause life is not a ramp walk. Don't eat all of it, all the time and get unfit, but eat some. Let not life lose it's sweetness because you're not auditioning for the movies.

So be a foodie, be healthy and lose everything that affects your smile adversely :)

So here's a big hug to all my loved ones and yours who love us for things beyond what all the cake eating has done to us.

P.S. I hope I'm not looking fat in my profile picture, if I am I'll just get myself clicked from another angle because I will not and cannot give up eating hot chocolate fudge :)

Yes I am aware of a word called exercise - so while you're building the body, don't forget to build the mind but more importantly don't forget to let your heart beat ;)

Sanchita Johri

No comments:

Post a Comment